Describe the missing feature that would help you make the most of Meetup

Make the 'how to find us' text larger and bolder

The 'how to find us' text is very small and also italicized. In the groups I run I notice a lot of people don't even see it and therefore don't get the info on how to find us at the meetup. It would be great if meetup.com would make the font larger and bolder.

64 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Diane HuntDiane Hunt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Make the "how to find us" section bigger, nobody can find it :-)  ·   · 

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good idea, I use that function, but also embed the "How to Find Us" details right down in the meetup details in the middle of the page as a backup

• mariamaria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you made the text larger & bolder, my gals may actually see where we are to meet.

• Kay PierceKay Pierce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like an obvious overlooked feature - but for some reason Meetup has never addressed it. Considering how important the meetup spot detail is - you would think enlarging or highlighting this key section would done. Since it is so tiny and basically a wasted resource - I just include this info in bold and caps and hope members take the time to read it.

• MaggieMaggie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Making the 'meet-up' link bigger and bolder on the website is a really excellent suggestion as it isnt very obvious to users especially those new to the site. It's a vital link into the wonderful meetup site and it would be awful if we were losing people as this was missed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base