Describe the missing feature that would help you make the most of Meetup

E-mail to no-shows

I would like there to be a way to specifically send an e-mail after a
meeting to the no-shows. I see where I can choose to e-mail those who RSVP'd yes or no to a specific meeting, but not the no-shows. Making a new custom list after each Meetup is too much work and besides, I would have to scroll through all 375 members to find the names of the offending no-shows.
Any other ideas? We are very successful but have many no-shows.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MelitaMelita shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SaraSara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I voting for this feature to be included. It would be nice to have a feature to send out an e-mail to all NO SHOW's at one time rathar than doing it one by one. Since we can mark who were NO SHOW, I think it should be easy to pick that list to compose a mal. Hope meetup can add this feature.

• Susan DanielsSusan Daniels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Scott~

Actually, this information is now recorded. When you click on a member's profile, the organizer can see how many RSVPs, including no-shows.

• ScottScott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition to no shows, I get irritated with members who change their RSVP to "no" within 24 hours of the meeting. I'm talking about repeat offenders. This is unfair to people who have been on the waiting list and really don't have enough time to prepare for the meeting (we have a book club). Meetup should record in a member's profile how often that has happened.

• DianaDiana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't agree more. This would be a simple modification to make and it would save us so much time.

• JessicaJessica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please! (Especially when it's a huge event and the no show list is long.)

Feedback and Knowledge Base